Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sneak Peek of Book 3.5 Cover

I'm highly frustrated this morning, as I bit the bullet and downloaded GIMP to DK's computer so I could actually work on the cover's for the next Survivalistas books. I'd been working on the background for book 3.5 and was about three quarters of the way done when the power went out. Lost everything. Forty five minutes of work poof gone in the blink of an eye. GIMP doesn't have an autosave, so I'm going to have to start from scratch. I walked away before I hurt something. Then I tried again this afternoon, and this time GIMP crashed an hour of work down the drain. Ok deep breaths. Headache forming, but I pushed through and started again. This time after I got each section the way I wanted it I saved it and managed to complete book 3.5's cover. Yay! Had to give up after that because my head hurts to bad, and my eyes are going to bother me. So I take the SD card from DK's computer and put it in my Chromebook, can't find the file. I can't figure out where I saved the good copy. I thought it was on the card, I checked that it was on the card. Why wasn't it on the card? Ready to freak out! Took out the card put it back in DK's computer and bam there she be, so what the what? Still no idea but I emailed it to myself so I have a copy. Now all is right with the world.

Anyway who wants a sneak peek?
Well then meet Ava...

No comments:

Post a Comment